Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chocolate cake


I just polished off the last piece of homemade chocolate birthday cake (delish if I do say so myself) and realized I hadn't posted pictures of Sage's Birthday party.


I still can't believe she is five!


We had a nice party with family for her, she requested that we have hot dogs for dinner, and a chocolate cake with a bunny on it. I made a new bag for her to take to the library, she loves it, her favorite color, green! She received a few cards with money, and she decided she wanted to buy a new dress, so we went to Target on Tuesday. She had to try on about 10 dresses until she found the perfect one (what a girly girl), she ended up picking a green one. She insisted on wearing it for the second day in a row today :)

1 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

happy belated birthday to Sage - the years just fly by don't they?
my baby boy will be five this year and starting school too.