Saturday, February 23, 2008

Broadbent's General Store


The husband and I had a day to ourselves this weekend. I had a day in provo planned because there was a whole bunch of stores I wanted to check out. What fun! One of the stores we went to was Broadbent's General store. It has been open for 125 years. My favorite part of this store was the fabric, Amy Butler, Moda, Free Spirit, just beautiful fabric. I have to say though that I have a really hard time forking over $8 - 14 for a yard of fabric. So this fabric I just like to look at but I never buy it. But I do have fun buying the remnants, which I have decided to call SNIPPETS. So I bought $20 of snippets today, it was so much fun! It was like I was a kid in a candy store. This store has a bit of everything in it, it's a fun place to buy things for easter baskets. If you are ever in the Lehi area, I would definitely recommend checking out this store!

Broadbent's General Store

128 N. 100 E.

Lehi, Utah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this picture! I'm a nut for fabric leftovers. What a lovely bunch of SNIPPETS you found! I like that word much better than remnant. I hope you don't mind if I steal your word...with due credit given of course. :) Oh and nice find on the $5 upholstery fabric too! Lucky!

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest things! I love it...