Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My fun garden swap




So I did my first swap, it was the funnest! It was a garden swap. So the top picture is the package I was sent, it contained, the cutest bundle of fabrics, a tin of cute springy magnets, some beautiful cards, the coolest antique flower field guide book, oriental poppy flower seeds, some cool straws, cute tags, & candles. It was so fun opening it, it was like my birthday!
So the bottom picture is the package I sent, it was just as much fun putting together a package as it was getting one. I made a table runner and matching napkins, and matching cards, typed up some of my favorite springy recipes, added the Martha Stewart Outdoor magazine, some old-fashioned lemon drops, and a cute little bird!
How fun this whole swapping thing is!

0 comments: