Friday, March 28, 2008

Pay It Forward


I ran across this great idea at kittens lost her mittens and wanted to share it with all of you! It's a pay it forward type of exchange, I just loved this idea! So here's how it works:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Paying It Forward exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog (if you have one)."

Hurry it's just the first 3 people!
And I will still be doing my giveaway for my 50th post!

4 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I love this idea and would love to participate. Brandon and I have done this in the past but it has always been anonymous.

Shana said...

Great idea. . only I don't have a blog . . yet. I've been meaning to sit down and make one, I will in the next 365 days, could that count?

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea!! I have never done anything like this before - sounds like a lot of fun. I think a goal of 365 days is perfect for me!

Amy said...

Thanks for all that signed up for the pay it forward exchange! I am excited! Shana I would love for you to participate, I need your email adress so I can get info from you!