Sunday, March 30, 2008

This blogging thing

I have thought and thought, How could I make my blog better? First, if I had a great camera, which I don't have the money for, so I'll scratch that one off for now. Some of my favorite blogs have a format for the whole week. So, I am changing my blog to have a format and here is what I'm thinking. It will make it easier for me too, so I know what I will be blogging about each day.

Monday * Sewing
Tuesday * Etsy/shopping
Wednesday * cakes
Thursday * thrifting
Friday * whatever
Saturday and Sunday * whatever or maybe I'll just take a break!
I also am reserving the right, (because this is my blog and I can do whatever I want on it) to change this if ever I please to. I hope everyone will enjoy this and I hope I don't completely bore you because I love when you visit and it especially makes my day when I get lovely comments. I also will say that when I get comments I always visit your blogs, sometimes I comment back, sometimes I don't but I love meeting new people! I used to work full time so I was able to socialize. But now I stay at home with my kiddies, so blogging has become a social and creative outlet for me and it is so much fun! I hope you all have had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Your new format sounds good. I have a friend that recently started a blog. She thought about it for a long time but just didn't know if she wanted to put something out there for the world to possibly read. My philosophy is to write like no one is reading. Write for yourself. Write as a snapshot of your life so that you can look back on it someday . . . or your children can look back and see what their childhood was like. So anyway, my friend is now blogging and she is blogging as though no one is watching. And, she is great. And people are in fact watching. I'm rambling. I tend to do that. Sorry.

Shana said...

well this post is what finally convinced me to enter the blog world! Thanks Amy!

Anonymous said...

Blogging can be fun but it can also start to feel like a chore. I think it can be helpful to give yourself some structure. The great thing is you are right- it is your blog and you can do what you want. Enjoy and keep on blogging!!