Friday, May 23, 2008

The little things that make me excited

I had this stamp made up and it came in the mail last week. I was so excited, so now I can stamp this on the back of my stitched fabric cards. I think it looks so cute and what a great way to advertise and brand my product! Yea for custom stamps! I ordered it from an etsy shop, they have really reasonable prices, here's the link if your interested terbearco.etsy.com.

I was thinking it would be fun for my kids if they drew a picture and then I could have it made into a stamp. I've actually been thinking a lot lately about unique things I can get for my children for birthdays and Christmas, my children currently have too many toys and nowhere to put them so we have been going through them for the yard sale pile. And I am just sick of the commercial stuff, unless it is something a bit different and you wouldn't see everywhere.

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

for mothers day i had them draw pictures and then copied them onto cardstock for cards for grandma! check it out on the blog! i definitly will do that again.

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just discovered that we are swap partners. I love your new stamp. I had mine made by terbear also. How funny. Anyway, I will email you my address and I need yours as well, please.

This will be fun!

Tammy =)