Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Polka Dots!

This was a fun cake to make with polka dots! Very unique. I actually am a bit sad about cakes today, I decorate the wedding cakes for a reception center just up the street from my house and I have made the decision that my life has become too hectic for me and I need to let go of some things, and wedding cakes is one of those things. I am sad, but at the same time relieved. I have found lately that I have had a hard time balancing my life, I put way more on my plate than I need to. So I am finishing out the month of June and then I am done. I may do a few here or there for people I know, and I will always get to make fun cakes for my kids. This really has been hard for me, cake decorating has been a huge part of my life for 10 years now. Anyways there is my ramblings for the day.

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

love it. i find that i go through phases. sometimes things just need a little change. i'm sure that one day that will pop back, and will be the phase again. i love finding new things about myself though. happy hunting!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! You do amazing work!