Sunday, June 15, 2008

WOW!

This is a picture of my huge mess of sewing supplies, I really do need a room just for it. This has what has happened to it this week while I was getting ready for the Farmer's Market, which by the way was a great success! My little corner needs some help today and I thought it would help me get inspired to tidy it up a bit if I shared it here. So this will be part of my day today, we are playing hooky from church today, some of my kiddies have been complaing of tummy aches, and I am just plain worn out! I also thought it would be fun since I will be tidying up, to put together some packages of goodies to share with you, my lovely readers! So, hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with a tidy sewing corner and some goodies to giveaway!

1 comments:

Sue Cahill said...

Are you sure you didn't sneak in to my sewing room when I wasn't looking and snap that photo?