Friday, September 12, 2008

Haircut!

Here's me before my haircut with little messy pigtails Here's the new haircut
My kids all laughed at me at first, my husband thinks it's hot, he's been bugging me to get it cut for awhile now. A hair cut is usually an annual thing for me. I'll get it cut short and then it grows long and then it will bug me so I will only pull it up, then the cycle continues. I'm thinking I need to try hard to keep it short though, looking at it in the pictures I like it better shorter.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your haircut! You are adorable! Have to catch up on your blog. I had lost track of the adress. Tammy

Joanna said...

Oh I looooove the haircut - you look so pretty!!!

Jessica and Tim said...

Love the hair! I'm trying to convince Tim to let me dye mine darker brown, since I am sick of the blond growing out. We'll see who wins the discussion.

* elizabeth * said...

love it! I always think you're so cute in your shots anyway.