Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Favorite Book

Last weekend, when the husband and myself had some alone time, we were at Williams Sonoma and I found this cupcake book. It is by far my most favorite cupcake book out of all the ones I own. I am going to have to try every recipe in this book! Here's the weird thing, I got on Amazon to get a picture of it and give you guys the info on it and it says it's not available until like October 14th. And the ISBN number and the publisher were different from what my book has. I know it's the same exact book because the author and the title are exactly the same. Weird. Anyways, the BEST CUPCAKE BOOK EVER. So, you can either wait till October to find it or try Williams Sonoma.
My first ever from scratch cupcakes, I opted for simple yellow cupcakes with chocolate buttercream, they were devoured with rave reviews from the whole family!

There are so many delish looking cupcakes in this book, White Chocolate & Raspberry (pictured below) is going to be one of the next I try while we still have raspberries from our garden!
There are so many good ones though; Black Forest, Coconut Lime, Lemon Poppy Seed, Tangerine, Pumpkin Pecan, Rocky Road, Molten Chocolate, just to name a few!

What is it about cupcakes? They're just so good. And addictive.

0 comments: