Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!

It was my hubby's birthday yesterday. He turned 27. Yes he is younger than me. He says by two years, I say a year and a half. He and my brother graduated from high school the same year, weird.I made him German Chocolate cupcakes from scratch. He requested they have chocolate buttercream in the middle and German chocolate icing on top. They were delish. Although, if you were ever wondering what would happen if you add twice the amount of milk a cupcake recipe calls for, it makes for extremely moist cupcakes. I made the cupcakes late at night while my head didn't feel right from a nasty cold, so I guess it was inevitable that I would mess something up!
But seriously homemade cupcakes are so good, I don't think I could ever buy a cupcake mix again!

2 comments:

Dana said...

yum!

* elizabeth * said...

Those look tasty! Happy Birthday to him. He's my age.