Thursday, November 20, 2008

I {heart} cupcakes and sugar cookies



I bought this cupcake book at Costco the other day, it has to have some of the funnest, most original ideas for cupcakes that I have seen. One of my favorite sections in it is for April Fool's day, it has Corn on the cob, TV dinner, and spaghetti and meatballs cupcakes. LOVE IT!

photo via Bake It Pretty
Onto the sugar cookies, I love cutout sugar cookies, they are delish and they are fun to decorate. I have wanted for the longest time a really cool bird cookie cutter among others. I found some at Bake It Pretty! Isn't the gnome so cute? I love him. So, I ordered a whole bunch of fun cookie cutters among other things, now I am in search of an awesome sugar cookie recipe. I haven't made sugar cookies in a really long time. So, if you have a great recipe would you mind sharing? Pretty please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh - Joy of cooking has the BEST sugar cookie recipe! I'll try and copy it for you later! Thanks so much for the shout-out, can't wait to see the goodies you make!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that gnome is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for introducing me to Bake It Pretty! It's just what I've been looking for.