Sunday, December 7, 2008

I can breath again (sigh)

The past month or so I have been running around like a crazy person (who am I kidding, I am a crazy person) getting ready for all my shows, I am finally done, I still have one more show on the 10th and 11th, but I am pretty much done getting ready for it. After getting past this weekend doing two shows at the same time, I finally feel like I can breath again. I usually am ready for Christmas by now, but I haven't really done much yet. I now have time to work on things for our handmade Christmas, but is that what I worked on tonight? Nope. This awesome vintage coat that I thrifted for $8 is what I played around with, started out a really cool blue grey coat.

Ended up an even more awesome coat that I think looks like something that would cost $250 at Anthropologie, but everything was thrifted, and probably cost me less than $15 total, couldn't really say, all the lace and doilies came from my stash. (I have quite an impressive lace stash if I do say so myself, thanks to thrifting.)
I can't wait to wear it!



2 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

Holy wow! I want to see a shot of it on! I bet ti's FAB!

Becky J. said...

love it!! you are much more daring than i. i am a bit of jealous at that talent of just doing it. :)