Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quilting Bug


I've caught some kind of quilting bug, and I have already started Christmas presents, I will not say for who just in case they are reading this. This one is just scraps basically or fabric that I wanted used up. My husband thinks I'm nuts, he may be right :)
Other quilts in progress or planning stages:
*A queen size for my bed with Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks which I am
completely smitten with.
* The Quilt along quilt
* One quilt for each of my girls (that is 3 twin size quilts)
* Putting together my blocks for my quilt from A Notion or Two
* And still a few more like the one in the picture above

What do you think, am I crazy?

5 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

not crazy. a kindred spirit, most likely. Definitely not crazy!

* elizabeth * said...

I have the quilt top bug. I hate sandwiching and basting, but otherwise I'm with you! All these pretty fabrics coming in the mail are great inspiration!

Dana said...

Heck no! Your finally normal. :)

Becky J. said...

you better believe you are!! except you're just like the rest of us. so crazy is the norm. carry on.

* elizabeth * said...

http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/03/sunday-laundry-shirt-dress-giveaway.html

I don't know if you saw this but it's GORGEOUS!!!!
Go enter.