Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Five years old!

My youngest, Sage is five today! She was a bit sad about having to wait until Sunday for her Birthday party, so I let her choose a place to get lunch, and we ate it at the park, it is the perfect park weather here today! She has a face that seems to ask why I am taking her picture, I think she is squinting from the sun.
Five years of having this beautiful girl in my life! She is so stinkin cute I can't stand it.
Happy Birthday Sage!
Also, Happy Earth Day! Go hug a tree :)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Sage!!

By the way, I LOVE the photo in the cement pipe. I look for those ALL THE TIME and can't ever find any that don't have something really ugly behind it! Love it.

WendyLou said...

My #3 turned 5 on the same day ;-) Happy B-Day, Sage!!