Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PILES


Today's magic word is PILES. I seem to have alot of them around today.
Piles of the blocks I started sewing together for Dana's quilt along.


Piles of embellished shirts that are waiting for buttons.


Piles of wallets being made.
And yes I have alot of projects going on all at once, that's how I roll :)
I figure if I get sick of one, work on something else for awhile.


And piles of laundry that need to be put away. I really don't mind doing laundry, but when it comes to putting it away, I usually put it in a pile on the floor until I have a small mountain to put away, or someone has ruined the nice stack looking for something and then I'm annoyed.
I should just put it away instead of setting it down :)

I already tackled the pile of dishes in the sink, and the pile of junk mail on my kitchen island.

I guess I should get back to tackling my piles.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I hear you on the piles -. I finally sat down today and folded the mountains (they were bigger than piles) of laundry and actually put them away too - amazing! The other piles look very pretty though!

mommymae said...

the laundry never ends, does it?

i am loving the fabrics together in the quilt-a-long. i want to join, but have no fabric :( & am moving. maybe i can get someone to buy me some fabric...

Anonymous said...

I love your color choices for that quilt! Very bright and colorful!