Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Violet



A vintage skirt

Books

A crochet dog

Fabric

My home (please just ignore the fact that there are weeds)

This is the color it was when we bought it, the lady that lived here before us must have LOVED purple because we painted over purple walls, pulled purple wallpaper borders down, and almost all the flowers that she had planted were purple. Oh and please ignore my multi colored columns, those were also that way when we bought the house :) I should paint those.

Day 6 of colour week at My Crafty Mess.

3 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

I really like the columns! And that skirt of course!

( haha! the word verification for the comment is "wedelish". Hahah! We delish!)

Unknown said...

Great House! and there is just something about violet, purples, lilacs, Kx

amylouwhosews said...

Do you live in the Avenues? That looks like the houses there! So cute!