Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spark Part 2

Here is the first post I did about SPARK. I know it took me forever to get this posted, I was busy :) I have even had these pictures ready to go since my first post. But I wanted to share more about SPARK because it was awesome! This was my swag bag and let me tell you there was a ton of great swag!

Here is the contents: lots of fun scrapbooking supplies, scissors, adhesives, a fun pendant, just alot of fun things!

The first day of Spark I was teaching my little class for the majority of the day. The second day, I got to go to four different classes. This picture is of the things from the Remember your spark class. A cute fabric album and lots of yummy things to play with!


From the feel your spark class, we did embellishing t-shirts, I made a whole bunch of these cute flowers.

The capture your spark class, we learned about photography and got a cool lens to play with.



The gather your spark class, we made necklaces about ourselves. I didn't have time to finish mine, and sadly still haven't, hmm.. I need to get on that.
And here is the link you if want to learn about who taught each class.

Other fun goodies we were given.

Here's a closer look at the Spark charm everyone received, so cute!



And here is a fun little video about Spark that the Spark gals had done, if you watch close you may see me!


SPARK from Jmills ENT. Jeremy Miller on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love those fabric rosettes. Have you done anything with them yet?? Sounds like some fun classes.

Jessica said...

Those classes look like they were really fun.
I found your blog through Dana's. I love all that you've created. I also have a etsy shop and blog. You should check it out.

justenoughstyle.blogspot.com
justenoughstyle.etsy.com

Becky J. said...

i saw, i saw!!! wow- looks like a bunch of fun. just a bit jealous.