Monday, May 17, 2010

weekend finishes

I made this pillow as a late Mother's Day present for Casey's Dad's wife Jody. I'm seriously addicted to these Dresden plates, so much fun!

And I finally got Sage's quilt all ready to quilt. I think I finished this top in November or December, I'm such a procrastinator. It may be awhile till I have time to quilt it, but this is progress :)

Other goings on this weekend:

it was beautiful and I think spring may have actually arrived here in Utah, yesterday we drove to Casey's Dad's house and spent the afternoon outside visiting, eating, playing farkle, and I brought my crocheting so I got some granny squares done.

Saturday we went to IKEA and spent an undisclosed amount of money on new rugs (yay!), and a few other things.

Casey and I went to see Iron Man 2, it was good and Robert Downey Jr. is delish :)



2 comments:

Sophie said...

Ohhh myyy. Forgive me Father for I am coveting this SO BAD.

Amazing job, amazing blog- thanks for sharing!

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

* elizabeth * said...

I just love dresden plates ! I think they are SO beautiful. I love all the patterns together!