Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 years

9 years ago today Casey and I were married.
It was the best decision I have ever made, to marry my best friend.

This will always be one of my favorite pictures. I was so happy that Casey accepted Kinsley like his own daughter. (can you believe how little she is in this picture? she was 18 months old)
I tear up a bit looking at this picture :)

Happy, happy :)

Casey I love you more and more each day. And it definitely doesn't feel like we have been married for 9 years. Most of the time it still feels like we are newly weds.
Our relationship isn't perfect, but I would say it's pretty darn close.
I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives and forever together.
I love you.







4 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

aww! so cute!

ps - did you see this? Made me think of you!
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/08/how-to_rolling_clothes_rack.html

kristena marie said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!!!

Debi said...

Happy anniversary!

amylouwhosews said...

♥ ♥ ♥