Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jade's Baptism

Jade was baptized a member of our church at the beginning of July and I forgot to post pictures.
She was so excited, the couple of weeks leading up to her baptism she would periodically tell me how excited she was to be baptized, it was the cutest.

Papa and Nana bought her a nice set of scriptures with her name on it, and I made her a scripture bag for them. I am so proud of Jade for making the decision to be baptized. We had a lovely day with family, we had dinner in our backyard after the baptism and it was perfect weather.


There was even flowers in her favorite colors on each table to celebrate the special day which Jade loved.
Jade, I'm so proud to be your Mom!


3 comments:

Alison said...

Thank you for sharing this. I was baptised when I was 19 days old. I have always thought it was one of the most precious gifts my parents ever gave me. Love and blessings to you all

Alison

* elizabeth * said...

How wonderful!

April and Jared Fenn said...

that is awesome. I can't imagine getting to that point in my life. Congrats to you and your little cute family. :)