Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stuff


On Saturday, I participated in Bountiful Baskets for the first time. Basically it's awesome how much yummy produce we got.


I also made this ginormous fabric yarn ball out of bits of fabric I was sick of looking at, some of it has already been made into potholders.

I know I have been missing in action around here, I have been crazily getting ready for shows. Next weekend is the BIG weekend in which I have signed myself up for 3, yes I said 3 shows. Yes, I am crazy and I am wondering what the crap have I done to myself. I know it will work out though, but until then, I am going crazy :)

This will probably be my last post before Thanksgiving, so Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope yours is spent with Family eating lots of yummy things!

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

that is one ginormous fabric ball!! love it. makes those scraps look a bit better. mine are just shoved into a bag...need to make me one.

Tara said...

Thanks forr sharing this