Thursday, December 30, 2010

Obsess much?


This is the result of 4 Joann's stores and lots of fabric ripping.
I can't seem to make enough of this stuff to make potholders. So it was the perfect time to find some cheap fabric because Joann's is currently having 50% off their red tag fabrics. $1.50 a yard? yes please.

At our house we are currently trying to clean up after the whirlwind that is Christmas :)
I'll share some more things I made my girls for Christmas soon.
I hope you have a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The Joann's in Layton is closing next to the mall...supposed to be a good sale!!

Blake said...

I have some fabric I tore into strips for the same purpose. I just don't know the best way to put scrap potholders together. Are you planning to do a tutorial? Happy ripping! :)

~Candice

Redondo Beach Drapery said...

Inteeresting read