Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is what happens


When I go to just check out a new to me quilt shop and I am not going to purchase anything :)

I think I am going to make a skirt out of them but minus the polka dot near the bottom, and I think I'll add a blue in there.
Sometimes I can tell my mood when I make a fabric purchase, or I just tend to prefer certain colors or patterns some days. I am quite happy with my little bundle of fabric today, it looks so fun together.
I'm off to go chop it up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These look yummy! Can't wait to see what you use them for. Kx

Sherman Unkefer said...

Very nice fabrics! Truly colorful!

A Time for Stitching said...

A lovely selection. You have a good 'eye' for colours. Looking forward to seeing what you make.
Teresa x

Becky J. said...

love them, but can't figure out where that new quilt shop would be. Tell me. so i can go and 'look'