Friday, October 14, 2011

Vintage Fern Stickers by Sticker Mule

 Before I begin, I will disclose that Sticker Mule sent me these stickers in exchange for a review.  I would only review things that I would actually be interested in myself.  
I have to say these are amazing, high quality, stickers.  I ordered the 2" x 3" rectangle stickers, which I think are a perfect size.
Here is a little info for you that I found on their website:

What’s great about our stickers?

Full color printing

Nothing is too complicated for us to print. Want us to perfectly match a high resolution photo? No problem.

Free shipping

We ship all US orders for free using UPS ground service.

Premium vinyl

Our stickers are made from the highest quality materials available. We use an extra thick (6 mil) vinyl with a sturdy paper backing.

Really low cost.

How? Automation. 1 of our machines makes 10,000 bumper stickers in 1 hour.

 I am super impressed by the quality of these stickers, they are a thick nice vinyl, the printing is crisp and the colors were perfect.  They arrived super quick, the service was nice, helpful, and response to emails was quick.  When I run out of these, I will definitely be ordering more.  The prices are reasonable too, and the larger quantities purchased, the prices get even better.


I am excited to use them to dress up my packages for my shop, I think they make them look more professional. 

My head is spinning with so many uses for these stickers, labels for canned goods or
Christmas gifts would be fun.
They also make skins for iphones, laptops, ipads, and kindles, wouldn't it be a fun gift for grandma and grandpa to have a pic of their grand kids on their laptop or phone?



 I would recommend  Sticker Mule they are a great company to order custom stickers from, my experience has only been good.

p.s.  they also have a referral program, if you use this link, you will get $10 of credit and it helps me to earn credit too  :)
  

2 comments:

Artfulife said...

I've wondered if they were any good. I'll have to try them :) The sticker look really cute. I'm with you, so many fun things you could use them for!

An Art Nest said...

OOHH! I might have to get some!! It was so nice to meet you last week!