Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A corner of my home




I love mirrors, I don't really know why, but I love them. I saw a picture once in a magazine, can't remember which magazine, of this wall covered in mirrors. So this is my rendition. It started out on one wall and has slowly grown to two walls. I'm going to have to buy a bigger house if I want anymore mirrors. I also think it is fun because some of the mirrors have stories. The yellow one was found thrift shopping for $5. There are some of the small ones that are thrifted for like $1.
In the top picture, the one on the left in the middle I bought on my honeymoon in tiuana. Some of them have been gifts from friends others I have just bought. I even have one from my favorite store Anthropologie that if you can believe it or not, I got for $15. One day I will type up all the stories and attach them to the mirrors, so that I will always remember where they came from.

0 comments: