Monday, March 17, 2008

Me Freaking Out

This was my morning today. I go to Target to get a few things. Me and my two youngest children are waiting to check out, i get my things all out of the cart, I'm looking for my little wallet that my credit card is in, can't find it anywhere. I usually have my checkbook in my purse, but I had taken it out yesterday and not put it back in. So all my things had been rung up, I look at the cashier and apologize that I have no way of paying for my things right now, could she just please set my bags aside and I will come back, she was very nice said sure she could do that. While I am telling this to the cashier my two children decide to start fighting, what a perfect time! So I am in a panick trying to think of what happened to my wallet, did someone steal it, did I drop it somewhere in the store, is it sitting somewhere in my house, I don't know. So I drove home, the last place I remembered using my credit card was at Lowe's and I used our other vehicle. I checked our other vehicle and thank goodness it was there, but of course I started crying because I'm kindof a freak and am prone to having anxiety attacks. There was one good thing that came out of it all though, I hadn't been able to find my sunglasses anywhere and they were right there with my wallet, so that saved me from buying the new pair I had in my bag waiting for me at Target.
CAN I JUST SAY HOW RELIEVED I AM THAT I FOUND MY WALLET!
How bad that would have sucked, my driver's license, costco card, insurance cards, credit card, everything was in there. I hope I never have to feel that feeling again.

HAPPY FREAKING ST. PATRICKS DAY TO ME!

1 comments:

KJ said...

losing the Costco card would have been the very worst thing ever.