Thursday, March 20, 2008

My home: Before and After











I wanted to share with you before and after pictures of my home. I love my home, it was built in 1917, and it has so much character. Plus when we bought it, it needed some love, so we were able to fix the whole thing up, so it is exactly how I wanted it to be. Although I will say that we have lived in it for almost 3 years now, and we still have lots of projects to do. It is amazing how much we have done though considering the amount there was to do.

So this is my kitchen and yes my favorite color is green. Do you see all the lovely jars filled with yummy things to cook with that are just above my cupboards? One day before I started sewing, I use to make delicous things with them. Now my life is devoted to sewing. I need to cook yummy things again. Maybe someday...........

3 comments:

Becky J. said...

oh my gosh.... how cute is that?! i picked you up from the old red barn, and then followed you to bountiful, utah. Guess what?! i am here too. how exciting to see a local gal on the web! what are the chances. you can check out my blog and etsy site also...maybe we'll meet and swap fixing up house stories. i am down from the mandarin on 4th north! love the color...i can tell you husband isn't as opinionated as mine. :)

KJ said...

that is completely fantastic. I can picture something like this in a magazine...

Joanna said...

Love love LOVE the green! It's one of my favorites too! I did my kitchen in orange, so you see we are almost kindrid spirits LOL!!