Friday, April 18, 2008

My shopping goodies for the week


I didn't do a ton of thrifting this week. The bottom piece of fabric was thrifted, along with the most perfect vintage cards I found for 50 cents! The bird cage fabric in the middle and the owl fabric to the right of it I bought at Urban outfitters they are actually bed sheets, but I think they are the most perfect fabric! Not that I need fabric, I actually told my husband that I would only buy vintage fabric from now on, what was I thinking! Me not buy fabric? :) The rest of the fabric I bought for a great deal. I think I am going to use it for children's peasant style tops. I am telling you this to motivate me to try making one. I am not motivated to do anything as of lately. Which is partly why I have missed a few days of blogging, but as I have said before, the husband keeps stealing the camera, it has been quite irritating. He did leave it home today!
I'm working on some things for one of my daughters birthdays, I will post about it next week, I am toooooo excited!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

great finds!
i LOVE the bird cage fabric, i've seen it a couple of time on etsy and was wondering where it came from.

saraeden said...

Just found my way here from Pinky and Boo !! I just love the bird fabric too !!

Sara x

* elizabeth * said...

that bird cage fabric is fabulous. sheets are such a great resource for fabric. And thrifted, oh yeah! I pick up a lot of sweet printed pillowcases.

Anonymous said...

In defense your husband had to use the camera for work...and you play! LOF YA
Your Husband