Monday, April 14, 2008

TAGGED!

I have been tagged by Becky. We ran across each other in this blogging world, and we actually live pretty close. She has the cutest etsy shop with the cutest little dolls she calls pocket people. I am very excited because she is making a whole bunch of them for my youngest girls birthday, I will have to share with you guys after I get them! Anyways this tagging thing!

7 things about me!

1- I love ice cream, the best is a rootbeer float made with IBC rootbeer and Breyer's Vanilla Bean ice cream, I could eat it till I'm sick.

2- I have always been kindof a shy person, although my husband is not, he is very outgoing. Since we have been married ( which will be 7 years in August) I have become alot more outgoing.

3- I tend to make myself tooooo busy. It is a delicate balancing act for me. If I don't keep busy enough I start feeling kindof depressed. If I do too much I start getting anxiety and freaking out. Maybe I'll get the hang of it one day.

4- My head is filled with a million ideas for things I want to do or create. Why is there never enough time to do it all?

5- I think Matthew McConaughey is hot.

6- I used to sing, in Junior High I was in the Madrigals, then I got to high school and instead of singing with 30 people, it was like 200 and it wasn't as fun anymore, so I stopped, I sometimes miss singing.

7- When I was 14 or 15 I was in a beauty pageant. I look at the pictures now and laugh, I wore this silly teal colored dress. For the talent part I sang Castle on a Cloud from Les Mis. I didn't win, but it was fun!

Now I have to pick 3 people to tag! I choose Dana, Megan, and Elizabeth!

1 comments:

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

I'm the same with the delicate balance between keeping busy enough and not too busy! You could have totally been describing me right there. :)