Friday, April 11, 2008

New favorite book

I love childrens books and I ran across this one and had to have it! It has the cutest pictures!
Synopsis: Little Hoot longs for a nice early bedtime, just like his friends. But because he’s an owl, his parents want him to learn to stay up late and like it. No matter how much skating or sword play he tries, nothing feels better than bed.
It is published by Chronicle Books, which maybe has to do with why I like it so much!
Author: Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Illustrated by: Jen Corace
Sorry for missing yesterday, my husband keeps stealing the camera!

3 comments:

Random and Odd said...

hi. i am helping a friend find a template she liked and I ran across your blog. WOW, you made all those dresses in a weekend? AND THAT CAKE!
I am a wedding photographer and I haven't seen a more beautiful cake at a wedding I've shot! The reciepient should be HONORED.

Just a note to say HELLO and I love your dresses.

I probably won't be able to find your site again, but just know that I enjoyed looking at your very pretty pictures and lovely creations.

Becky J. said...

you've been tagged! 7 things about yourself + send it on to 3 others. good luck!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Cute book! I'll have to check it out.