Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WINNERS!

First, Thank you for all your nice comments! Who knew that I would get that many entries?

So I put all your names in a bowl and had my children pick out the two winning names. The first name picked out to win the purse was Helen from orange you lucky! The second name picked out to win the dish towel, was Megan! Congratulations Helen and Megan! Thanks for all your entries, this has been fun, I just wish I could send everyone something! I will be doing this again!

5 comments:

orange you lucky! said...

NO WAY! That's awesome! I can't believe my amazing luck this week! Can't wait to show it off!!!

Dana said...

so fun, right! it is fun to give cool stuff away. and this was most definitely cool stuff.

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

hoorah!! i won - i won !!!
how exciting my first blog giveaway win :0) thankyou xxx

Holly said...

Hi, just came across your blog, it's great!! Funny thing... I do etsy*tuesdays on my blog too! ;) Great minds think alike right!?

Claire said...

Hi Amy - I emailed you the other day about the vintage swap we're doing - didn't know whether you had got it - if not, I'll send you another one! Love the fab cake from yesterday by the way x