Saturday, July 26, 2008


Also, on Wednesday this week, we were woken up by a loud crash sound, and lo and behold there was a truck sitting on our front lawn, which had been speeding on our street, hit my husband's work van ($14,000 damage) that was parked on the street,(which by the way is about 2 0r 3 times the width of a normal street), ran over our mailbox, then proceeded to hit the tail light on our van which was parked in our driveway, and kill some of our grass from all the leaking fluids. And now we found out he has no insurance! So there you go!

4 comments:

Andria said...

Hi! I met you today at the farmers' market and bought that super-cute receiving blanket with the vintage fabric. So of course I had to visit your blog.

How awful that that guy was being an idiot driver! Why is it that the people who do the most damage don't have insurance?

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

That sucks! What a thing to wake up to. You'll have to let us know how things get sorted out.

On a happier note, I was inspired by your cakes and made a cupcake-cake for my friend's birthday. I do not possess your talent, that is for sure, but I thought it turned out ok for my first try. I posted a photo on my blog. :)

* elizabeth * said...

Dear Amy, Holy Crap! Love Elizabeth.
Haha. You have been quite productive. I'm sorry to hear about your vehicles!
I hope it makes you feel better to know I nominated you for a blog award! you can see it on my blog.

Jessica said...

Woah!!! You have been super productive this week-If I could complete 1/100th of what you did I would consider it a very creative week. I just found your blog and I really have enjoyed reading in this space.