Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Elizabeth from www.my-crafty-mess.blogspot.com Sorry, I can't post pictures or put links in my posts right now (I am very annoyed). Anyways, I'm supposed to tell 5 things about myself.
* My current obsession is vintage trims, I especially love woven ribbons.

* I use to despise the color pink, now it is one of the colors in my kitchen.

* I don't have any pets, I feel like I already have enough to keep me busy. Also, I just don't want to have to deal with animal poop in my yard. Although, sometimes in my front yard I run into some that has been left by some neighborhood dog, that is one of my pet peeves, if your going to have a dog, clean up after it so that I don't step on it! :) Or even worse, one time we were at the Park, my children took their flip flops off to run around and of course one of them stepped in dog poo, with nothing really to clean it up with, that was quite the experience!

* I hate the news, I never watch it.

* I am not a sports fan, although, I do enjoy going to a hockey game for some reason.

I'm supposed to tag 5 other people, but since my internet is lame, I won't. If you would like to join in you can. Just let me know!

0 comments: