Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wedding Cake

This was my brother and sister in laws wedding cake that I made for them a bit over
two years agoI also found this cute picture of my girls, (wow have they grown since this picture)
And how could it be complete without a picture of the whole color coordinated family, I can't tell you how many times I try to get a picture where everyone is looking at the camera without a cheesy smile, (or a flipped around tie), I'm not sure if it is possible:)

We are going on vacation this week, so I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging, but I will be back with pictures from Bear Lake to share! Guess what else? I have good internet now, how awesome that I uploaded 3 pictures in way less time then it took to do 1? I don't know why it took me so long to actually change it, but it's great!
Have a great week!

1 comments:

Claire said...

That's a lovely family photo and such a pretty cake too! Love the one of the girls peeking through the banister rail!