Monday, September 1, 2008

My weekend and my dream house

The husband and I went to Swiss Days this weekend in Midway, Utah. It was the first time I have ever gone, and it was pretty fun. Lots of fun crafty things to look at, Good food, pie and ice cream, and time to just ourselves. I bought myself this necklace, I think it is my favorite. So fun, funky, and eclectic!
On our way there, I spied this house


I want to live in it, just not in Midway


The fences and gates were the coolest, I bet they are at least 100 years old.



Don't you just love them? There was even cool stuff like this in the backyard.


And look at the roof, the coolest roof ever



MY DREAM HOUSE
Kay, I have to add that I keep looking on my blog page so that I can see the pictures of this house, because I am in LOVE with it. Can't I just switch my house with it? Is it being unfaithful to my home being in love with another one, even though I still love my home? I'm so confused. Maybe I will just have to forever have a crush on this house.

0 comments: