Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Peaches

One of my favorite things about the beginning of Fall is peaches. My parents have 3 trees, so we always get a bunch. I came home with a basketful today, yummy!Today is peach themed I guess because Sage wanted to watch James and the Giant Peach. I love this movie. When I was in Kindergarten, (Wow, that was forever ago), there was an assembly where the school had a Play of James and the Giant Peach, they even had a Giant Peach, it had to be the coolest thing. After that play, I wanted to live in a giant peach. Ever since then, I have just loved that book and when the Disney movie came out I fell in love with it!
Okay, I just was looking at the case of this DVD, and Tim Burton was one the producers, no wonder I love this movie. I love anything that Tim Burton does, The Nightmare before Christmas, The Corpse Bride, Beetle Juice, just to name a few, and I don't normally watch anything that is rated R, but Sweeney Todd is awesome, and it doesn't hurt that Johnny Depp is in it!

0 comments: