Friday, September 19, 2008

Thrifty Goodness

I noticed I haven't shared any of my thrifty finds lately, so I decided it was time.

These cute little forest creatures were not thrifted, I found them on Etsy, but I wanted to share them. Remember these salt and pepper shakers? Now they have some more friends. Don't ask me where they are being displayed, I haven't figured that out yet.

Here are some thrifty finds from earlier this week. Some cool fabric, a vintage tablecloth, still with the tag on it, a sheet and some pillowcases, a cool vintage tray, lots of zippers (I guess it's time to learn how to do a zipper), and some vintage wallpaper. I have a cool project in mind for the wallpaper, I will post about it later.

I think the Thrifting Gods knew that I have been wanting some really cool vintage mushroom fabric, I stared at this fabric for awhile at the thrift store wondering if I was dreaming because this is the COOLEST MUSHROOM FABRIC EVER!

2 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

I just gasped at those squirrels. LOVE them. And I have that same yellow floral pillowcase on my bed right now! I have two!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

wow what perfect mushroom fabric!