Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Excited about Fall clothes

First, I will share with you one of my very favorite etsy shops, I'm talking this etsy shop is going to get me into trouble. If I had the mula I would be buying everything that I wanted. It is called
Idea 2 lifestyle. I received a happy package in the mail today with the jacket below. I was super excited because I love it, plus I ordered it on September 25th and it got here in 6 days from Hong Kong, I was impressed. I tried to take a picture wearing it, which wasn't working out, but it looks awesome on.The dress below is the first thing I ordered from this shop earlier in September. Lots of flowing fabric and super comfortable, I wear leggings under it, too fun!
The last picture isn't great, but you can see the coolest boots that I splurged on at Aldo
They are actually my first pair of boots ever, I love them with all their buckle goodness.
Now it just needs to get chilly so that I can wear my fall clothes, It is probably over 80 degrees here today, still feels like summer.
Also, I updated my shop today, there is lots of fun stuff!

3 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

GORGEOUS pieces!

Patrick and Emily said...

Are these boots comfortable? Can you wear them all day?Would you buy them again?

Amy said...

I love them, I wear them all day all the time, and yes I would buy them again.