Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My kids decided all on their own that they would take care of some of the leaves today. How could I deny them their right to do what they please? They even found ways of making it easier to get the leaves into the can. Oh! and do you see our new fence! I am very happy that we have a finished fence! Well almost finished, it just needs sealed now, hopefully we can get it done before the weather turns too nasty.

And here they are dumping the leaves in the street (the city comes around and sucks them up with a leaf sucking truck) Sorry I don't know what else to call it:)

While my kids were raking leaves, I was playing around on the internet and found these cute Halloween paper dolls at Sarah Jane Studios. You can download them and print them up, so cute!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 comments: