Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Date night next week with my awesome husband!

I had found out about this concert awhile ago and wanted to go so badly but couldn't because of previous plans, but those plans changed so I get to go! And my husband said he would come with even though it is not his kind of music. Have I mentioned how great he is? I have dragged him to all kinds of concerts like Indigo Girls and Sarah McLachlan, ya know the stuff that girls mostly listen to? His justification is that he will most likely get some kind of return for his investment, if you get my drift:) Sorry if that was a bit too much info:) He really is great, and I am very excited, plus this is a much needed date night, I can't remember when our last date was. YAY!

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

thought that you might like to take a look at this. not sure if i will join in, maybe...hmmmm
http://piperandchloe.blogspot.com/

* elizabeth * said...

Haha! My husband feels the same way about girls' night out.
And I'm way jealous of seeing Rachael Yamagata. Lucky you!