Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New project and peeking in the hay

I've decided to switch up some of the things I make. It's always fun to make different things, so this project is something I have been wanting to make for a very long time, I finally had the time to sit down and make some. They are hair clippies made with wool felt and fabric and to top them off, the sweetest little vintage flowers. I'm very pleased with the way they turned out.I've also been better lately at just taking time to enjoy just hanging out with my kids. Something I need to do more of instead of just being busy making things or trying to keep the house clean. Today Sage's preschool class went to a local pumpkin patch. I think this year we will make a family trip there. We had fun picking out a pumpkin, and Sage loved the hay maze, she wanted me to take a picture of her peeking from the hay.

I love the way this picture turned out. She is just so cute and I love her so much.


What a nice start to a perfect Fall Day!

0 comments: