Friday, November 7, 2008

Confession


I have gained weight, not alot, just enough that my pants fit differently, I think all the weight went to my hips and butt area. The pants that used to be a bit baggy are now tight, and the ones that were tighter before I haven't even wanted to try on to avoid the disappointment.
My husband bought the Wii Fit awhile ago and we played around with it in the beginning and then I guess we forgot about it. For the past couple of days I have gotten it out, let me tell you, it is so much fun! It really is a workout too! At least for me, a person that has never really exercised much. I love that it weighs you, tells you if you are in the normal range or not (luckily I still am) and you can make goals as to how much weight you want to lose. And I can do this at home, even if I just have an extra 15 or 20 minutes before I get ready in the morning.
My goal is to fit in my pants normally again, if I lose more than that great, if not whatever. I'm hoping to feel better too, and I think I will, even just the couple mornings I've done it I can tell a difference in my energy level.
Yay for the Wii Fit! I'll let you know how it goes, I'm excited!

0 comments: