Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Handmade Christmas part 2

They are not finished yet, but my children are gone so I was able to take a picture. I am making a Black Apple Doll for my three girls and 2 other lucky girlies. I think I dig them without a face too, so that is how they will stay. I may even attempt to make clothes for them, we will see.
I am very happy with how they are turning out, this is my first real attempt at making anything stuffed. I'm getting very excited about this handmade Christmas!

3 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

Ooh. perfect! I love the little sweepy hair!

Becky J. said...

yay for you!!! congrats...and welcome to the world of stuffies. yikes. they are addicting.
skirts are real easy you should give it a go- call me if you need any help :)

amy said...

oh my amy! i LOVE them!
seriously, the cutest thing ever.
penny is one lucky little girl -
thanks SOOOO much!