Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Black Friday!


I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a lovely day yesterday. I met my new niece Jaisey for the first time. She is very sweet, and I love the spirit a new baby brings.
I know it's not a great picture and my girl's hair isn't fixed yet, but this is my children eating the peelings from the pie apples, they always gobble them up.
I got all the shopping done I needed to for the day, I went to Joann's and bought five bolts plus of flannel:) Do you guys brave the Black Friday crowds? One year my brother ended up in a fight with a guy over a stereo or something and it ended up being on the news, people can be pretty lame when it comes to saving a few bucks. Good Luck out there!



2 comments:

Becky J. said...

oooooo i went at 9 -late, but still found a bit of goodies...plus i stopped off at quilters haven. they are having a great 2 day sale. you should go take a peak, or not :)

* elizabeth * said...

Jaisey! Such a pretty name!