Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I finally found some time to pull the Christmas decorations out.
I bought this little gourd reindeer last year at Art Market and he needed a tree, so I made one out of a styrofoam base and bits of torn fabric strips.

I also made my girl's stockings last year, they chose all the fabric out themselves.
My Mom and Dad brought this home for me when they went on a cruise to Mexico, I think one of my favorite parts of this nativity is the birds around Mary's head.



This is my favorite Christmas decoration of all, I think it is so beautiful. I have had this Nativity for a few years now.
It gets to sit nestled in our bookshelf, every time I walk past it I look at it and it reminds me of the true spirit that Christmas should bring.
We also picked our tree out last night, I will share pictures when it is done!



1 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

that mexican nativity is really gorgeous.