Tuesday, January 27, 2009

crafting, crafting, and more crafting

Do you remember this fun idea? I decided to make a Valentine version.
I also enlisted my husband to make the wire hearts because I hate that part.
I know alot of my posts have been crafty projects I have been doing lately. I can't help it, I am getting ready for the Valentines Art Market that is Friday February 6th. Which also happens to be my birthday just in case you needed or wanted to get me a present :) just kidding........
but really I wouldn't object to presents. :) I'm going to be turning 29 which means that I am almost 30, WEIRD.
Guess what? My one year blogiversary is on the 30th! I can't believe I've been writing this silly thing for almost a year! I might have to have a party!

3 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

Oooh! Cutecute! And happy bday in advance. You should have a party!

Jessica and Tim said...

Just think, we'll be the same age for 2 months. Yeah, but then I turn the big 30, and that's slightly freaky. Anyway, I was wondering if your friend would care if I asked her about taking some family pictures for Tim and I. I tried to go on her blog, but it's private, so I can't access it. Could you be a go between and either give me her info or give her mine? Thanks!

Dee Light said...

Happy Birthday! Love you craftyness, the heart and birdie are just too cute.