Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't tell me I'm the only one

So, I went to JoAnn's to buy the small pile consisting of binding and thread. And all this fabric somehow ended up in my cart. How could I pass it all up, it was all on sale! The top row is mostly Tracy Porter fabric, which I love, and it was on clearance and then 50% off the clearance which meant it was $1.50 a yard.
And look at these fabrics! They were 50% off (which equaled $3.50 per yard)
I just love how they look like the fabric you would see in a Japanese pattern book. I think these will become a twirly skirt for myself. I'll just add that to the list of skirts I want to make myself.

But seriously, am I the only one that goes in the store for a couple little things and walks out with an overflowing bag of stuff? I'm a serious fabric addict.



1 comments:

Angela said...

I hit the same sale at my JoAnn's after NY. I think I even went back for another bag a few days later because they had a 10% off your total coupon purchase.