Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fence mula

What do you do when the neighbors pay you their part of the money for the new fence that was built at the beginning of the fall?
Well, first you run to Costco and fill your cart up with whatever food you want and feel like it is your birthday :)
Then you buy some fabric of course! What a silly question!


Bonus? Most of it was on sale! Which makes up for the fact that I bought alot right? I was most excited about the fat eighths in the bottom picture, they were 50 cents a piece.
I guess it was also like celebrating that I have done pretty good at all my shows so far too!
But seriously, I got a bit teary eyed the day my husband came in with the money from the neighbors, the end of being extremely poor is near my friends, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm telling you, tithing is an awesome blessing!

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

yeah for the blessings of tithing and new fabric! I love all of them!

Dana said...

Yeah!!!