Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Plans for the playroom


When we bought our home about 4 years ago (I think it's been four years) I painted these circles all over the playroom. They didn't really turn out how I liked and I have finally decided to do something about it, they have been bugging me, I think they just add to the mess.


First we have to go through all this stuff, which by the way most of it was given to our children by family, we would never buy our children this much stuff, it's just not needed. Plus we don't have room for it.

So, after we go through the stuff, I am moving it out of the way so that I can paint! I'm getting rid of the circles and painting it a very pale robyn's eggish blue. Really what got me thinking about seriously painting this room was this poster, well a smaller version anyways, that I purchased at Art Market a few weeks ago. I thought it was so cute!
I'm off to start cleaning!

You can still enter my 300th post giveaway here!

1 comments:

AmyK said...

Oooh, I like the color change idea. the whole robin's eggish blue idea sounds fantastic.
Good luck!